This trenchless repair method saves time and cost on-site and reduces disruption to the surrounding area.
Pipe Doctor No-Dig Pipe Repair delivers a permanent and watertight finish to damaged pipes, every time.
The Pipe Doctor range has been designed to provide a professional repair without the need for excavation of the pipework, saving time, disruption and, of course, cost.
- Quick and easy to use no dig application (No disruption)
- No costly, time-consuming, disruptive excavation work
- Permanent and watertight pipe repair
- Excellent bonding to virtually any substrate
- Cures in the presence of water
- Environmentally and ecologically friendly
- The only WRc Approved patch repair in the marketplace, also meeting international standards
- The Pipe Doctor has been tested using the Fernco installation equipment and a guarantee of 10 years has been established for the materials.
All staff undertake Training is offered in no-dig patch repair and certified by Energy & Utility Skills.
Staff will confirm to the customer that they have completed the necessary training before undertaking any patch repair work by identifying themselves via the production of their training identity card to prove their proficiency.
We provided drainage cover across Norfolk, we do not charge a call out fee. We are a local family run business and aim to keep our charges competitive. We will look to beat any national companies quote for a like for like service. Give us a call today on 01603 280144 or 07827 016047
Areas covered include: Attleborough, Aylsham, Belton, Brundall, Caister On Sea, Cromer, Dereham, Diss, Downham Market, Drayton, Fakenham, Great Yarmouth, Hemsby, Hellesdon, Hethersett, North Walsham, Norfolk, Norwich, Poringland, Sheringham, Stalham, Swaffham, Taverham, Thetford, Thorpe, Watton, Wymondham, Yarmouth