What is drain cleaning
TSM Drainage provides high quality drain cleaning services that ensure drain blockages are removed quickly and effectively. However from time to time we come across drains that constantly block, no matter how many times they have been cleared. This is often due to rough edges or hardened mineral deposits that have built up inside the drain.
Drain cleaning is the best way to remove the mineral deposits and hard edges; preventing the drains from re-blocking is to carry out a process called drain descaling. This involves descaling the drains to smoothen the surface of the pipes and get them looking as good as new. Drain descaling will improve the functionality of your pipes and make blockages a less frequent occurrence.
TSM Descaling Services
TSM Drainage provides high quality drain cleaning / descaling services to domestic and commercial clients in and around Norwich and Norfolk. Using top of the range equipment, including pressure drain jetting machines, we are able to remove hardened mineral build-ups and rough edges from the drainpipes. We also have the means to access even the tightest of bends in your drainage system to ensure that fat, grease and heavy scale is completely removed.
Whilst we don’t like to boast, we are confident in saying that our engineers, along with their trusty equipment, can descale just about anything. We have already helped a number of clients in the Norwich and Norfolk areas, descaling everything from manholes to stack pipes and urinals.
If you want the peace of mind that your drain descaling work is being carried out to the highest of standards, get in touch with TSM Drainage today. All of our drainage engineers are fully qualified and experienced, making them the perfect people to carry out the work – no matter how big or small the task! Not only can you benefit from the professional knowledge of our engineers, but the fact that we also use economical machinery to keep your costs to a minimum.
A guide to Back cutting
Have you noticed bad smells seeping from the sinks in your kitchen and bathroom? This may be caused by a build-up of scale on your waste stacks. Luckily for you, TSM Drainage offer a service known as back cutting and will get your waste stacks back to normal in no time.
Back cutting is the process of descaling waste stacks, so that they can drain properly. Whilst being the most affordable technique for descaling, it is also the most effective, making it a win-win solution!
Benifits of using backcutting
- Back cutting is easily the most economical method for descaling waste stacks, helping you to keep your costs to a minimum.
- Back cutting provides long lasting results, meaning you will not have to pay for a repeat service for many years.
- Professionals like us find back cutting a relatively straightforward process to carry out. There will be no need to worry about us disturbing you or any of your neighbours.
- When it comes to back cutting, there is no job too big or too small! We can adapt our methods to suit any kind of application.
- Back cutting will get your pipes back into the best possible condition, preventing back surges of water and minimising the risk of floods.